1. Declaration of interests: Maurice Corry will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
2. Consideration of new petitions: The Committee will consider the following new petitions—
PE1726 on Primary Hyperparathyroidism; PE1727 on Reporting crime in Scotland; and PE1728 on Make false allegations a hate crime.
3. Consideration of continued petitions: The Committee will consider the following continued petitions—
PE1533 on Abolition of non-residential social care charges for older and disabled people; PE1660 on Scottish Legal Complaints Commission review; PE1661 on Reform of regulation of the legal profession in Scotland; PE1710 on Community hospital and council care home services; PE1714 on Interstitial Lung Disease and Home Management; and PE1662 on Improve Treatment for Patients with Lyme Disease and Associated Tick-borne Diseases and as part of a roundtable evidence session, will take evidence from—
- Tim Baynes, Director of Scottish Moorland Group - Scottish Land & Estates
- Donald Fraser, Wildlife Management Manager - Scottish Natural Heritage
- Dr Sally Mavin, Clinical Scientist - Scottish Microbiology Reference Laboratory, Lyme disease and other tick-borne infections
- Kathleen Robertson, Branch President - British Veterinary Association
- Rupert Shaw MBE, Regional Chair Dumfries and Galloway and Deer Farmer Gledpark Borgue - National Farmers Union Scotland
Proposed future business
For further information, contact the clerk to the Committee, Lynn Russell, on 0131 348 5254 or email@example.com
You are viewing a clip of this meeting. To see the whole meeting, click here.