1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 5 and 6 in private.
2. The Social Security Response to Covid: The Committee will take evidence from—
Mhoraig Green, Strategic Lead Social Justice, Citizens Advice Scotland;
Kirsty McKechnie, Welfare Rights Worker, Child Poverty Action Group in Scotland;
Katie Schmuecker, Acting Deputy Director Policy & Partnerships, Joseph Rowntree Foundation.
3. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will consider the following negative instrument - The Carer's Allowance (Coronavirus) (Breaks in Care) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2020 (SSI 2020/350).
4. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will consider the following negative instrument - The Social Security (Personal Independence Payment) Amendment (Scotland) Regulations 2020 (SSI 2020/340).
5. The Social Security Response to Covid: The Committee will consider the evidence heard earlier in the meeting.
6. Work programme: The Committee will consider its work programme.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.