- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
May 19, 2020 14:02
Willie Rennie S5T-02184
1. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of the reported concerns regarding the Nike conference in Edinburgh, how the contact-tracing process that is being piloted will balance patient confidentiality and the need to alert people of public health threats.
Gordon MacDonald S5T-02182
2. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to ensure that any COVID-19 related information that UK-wide companies and organisations are issuing to employees, customers and the public in Scotland is reflective of the guidelines from devolved administrations.
Jamie Greene S5T-02181
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it has taken a decision regarding reopening schools in the current academic year, in light of the plans in other parts of the UK.
Mark Ruskell S5T-02183
4. To ask the Scottish Government for what reason it has not yet published guidance on allowing recycling centres to reopen.