1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 4 and 5 in private.
2. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will consider the following negative instrument- SSI 2021/71: The Police Act 1997 and the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007 (Fees) (Coronavirus) Amendment Regulations 2021
3. Coronavirus and Education : The Committee will take evidence from-
Carrie Lindsay, President, and Steven Quinn, Chair of the Curriculum, Assessment and Qualifications Network, Association of Directors of Education in Scotland;
Gayle Gorman, Chief Inspector of Education and Chief Executive, and Janie McManus, Strategic Director for Scrutiny, Education Scotland;
Fiona Robertson, Chief Executive, and Jean Blair, Director of Operations, Scottish Qualifications Authority.
4. Review of evidence The Committee will consider the evidence it heard earlier.
5. Legacy paper: The Committee will consider a draft legacy paper.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.