1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 5 and 6 in private.
2. Public petitions: The Committee will consider the following petitions—
PE1548: National Guidance on Restraint and Seclusion in Schools PE01668: Improving literacy standards in schools through research-informed reading instruction PE01692: Inquiry into the human rights impact of GIRFEC policy and data processing PE1747: Adequate funding to support children with additional support needs in all Scottish Schools
3. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will consider the following negative instruments—
The Glasgow School of Art Order of Council 2020: (SSI 2020/303)
4. Exam diet 2020 and 2021: The Committee will take evidence from-
Professor Mark Priestley, Professor of Education, and Dr Marina Shapira, Senior Lecturer, University of Stirling;
and then from—
John Swinney MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills, Scottish Government.
5. Review of evidence: The Committee will consider the evidence it heard earlier in agenda item 4.
6. Work programme: The Committee will consider its work programme.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.