1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take agenda item 5 in private.
2. Exam Diet 2019, Scottish National Standardised Assessments and Subject Choices: The Committee will take evidence from-
John Swinney MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills, Graeme Logan, Director of Learning, and Julie Anderson, Head of Senior Phase Unit, Directorate for Learning, Scottish Government.
3. Public petition: The Committee will consider the following petition- PE1692 by Lesley Scott and Alison Preuss on behalf Tymes Trust and Scottish Home Education, calling for an inquiry into the human rights impact of GIRFEC policy and data processing
4. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will consider the following negative instrument—
Robert Gordon University (Scotland) Order of Council 2019 (SSI 2019/375)
5. Review of Evidence: The Committee will consider the evidence that it heard under agenda item 2.
Proposed future business
At its next meeting, on 4 December, the Committee expects to consider a draft report on the Disclosure (Scotland) Bill. For further information, contact Roz Thomson Clerk to the Committee, whose details are firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0131 348 5222.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.