1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 6 in private.
2. Declaration of interests: George Adam will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
3. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will take evidence on the Children’s Hearings (Scotland) Act 2011 (Children’s Advocacy Services) Regulations 2020 [draft] from—
Maree Todd MSP, Minister for Children and Young People, and Tom McNamara, Head of Youth Justice and Children's Hearings, Scottish Government.
4. Subordinate legislation: Maree Todd, Minister for Children and Young People to move—S5M-22706—That the Education and Skills Committee recommends that the Children’s Hearings (Scotland) Act 2011 (Children’s Advocacy Services) Regulations 2020 [draft] be approved.
5. Redress for Survivors (Historical Child Abuse in Care) (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will take evidence on the Bill at Stage 1 from—
David Whelan, and Harry Aitken, Former Boys and Girls Abused in Quarriers Homes;
Flora Henderson, Future Pathways;
Helen Holland, and Simon Collins, In Care Survivors Service Scotland (INCAS).
6. Review of evidence: The Committee will consider the evidence it heard under agenda item 5.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.