1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 5 and 6 in private.
2. European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018: The Committee will take evidence on the Exemptions from the Official Controls at Border Control Posts (Amendment) Regulations 2021 from—
Jesus Gallego, Deputy Director, ARE EU Exit Unit and Deputy Chief Veterinary Officer (Scotland), and Keith White, Lawyer, Scottish Government.
3. European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018: The Committee will consider a proposal by the Scottish Government to consent to the UK Government legislating using the powers under the Act in relation to the following UK statutory instrument proposals—
The Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2021; The Storage of Carbon Dioxide (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2021; The Climate and Energy (Revocation) (EU Exit) Regulations 2021; The REACH etc. (Amendment) Regulations 2021; and The Exemptions from the Official Controls at Border Control Posts (Amendment) Regulations 2021.
4. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will consider the following negative instrument—
The Red Rocks and Longay Urgent Marine Conservation Order 2021.
5. Climate Change Plan: The Committee will consider correspondence to the Scottish Government.
6. Annual report: The Committee will consider a draft annual report for the parliamentary year from 12 May 2020 to 5 May 2021.
7. Legacy report (in private): The Committee will consider a draft legacy report.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.