1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 4 and 5 in private.
2. COP26: The Committee will take evidence from-
Kersti Berge, Director for Energy and Climate Change, Gerard Howe, Deputy Director for COP26 and International Climate Change, and Tessa Ferry, Head of International Climate Change, Scottish Government.
3. European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018: The Committee will consider a proposal by the Scottish Government to consent to the UK Government legislating using the powers under the Act in relation to the following UK statutory instrument proposal- The Air Quality (Legislative Functions) (Amendment) Regulations 2021.
4. COP26: The Committee will consider the evidence heard earlier in the meeting.
5. Joint Scottish Government/Scottish Parliament review to improve budget information: The Committee will consider an interim report.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.