- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
February 23, 2021 09:45
1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 10 in private.
2. Financial Services Bill and Counter-Terrorism and Sentencing Bill (UK Parliament legislation): The Committee will consider the legislative consent memorandums lodged by Humza Yousaf (LCM(S5)51) and (LCM(S5)52) .
3. Domestic Abuse (Protection) (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider the Bill at Stage 2 (Day 1).
4. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will take evidence on the Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2003 (Supplemental Provisions) Order 2021 [draft] from—
Humza Yousaf, Cabinet Secretary for Justice, Zak Tuck, Victims and Witnesses Team Leader, John Wallace, Policy Officer, Victims and Witnesses, and Nicholas Duffy, Solicitor, Scottish Government Legal Directorate, Scottish Government.
5. Subordinate legislation: Humza Yousaf (Cabinet Secretary for Justice) to move—
S5M-23986—That the Justice Committee recommends that the Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2003 (Supplemental Provisions) Order 2021 [draft] be approved.
6. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will take evidence on the Community Orders (Coronavirus) (Scotland) Regulations 2021 [draft] from