1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 4 and 5 in private.
2. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will consider the following negative instruments—
The Scotland Act 1998 (Agency Arrangements) (Specification) (Overseas Production Orders) Order 2021 (SI 2021/144) The Fireworks (Scotland) Miscellaneous Amendments Regulations 2021 (SSI 2021/79) The Prisons and Young Offenders Institutions (Coronavirus) (Scotland) Amendment Rules 2021 (SSI 2021/80)
3. Justice Sub-Committee on Policing: The Committee will consider a report back from the Sub-Committee meetings held on 1 March 2021 and 15 March 2021.
4. Legacy report: The Committee will consider a draft legacy report.
5. Annual report: The Committee will consider a draft annual report for the parliamentary year from 12 May 2020 to 24 March 2021.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.