1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 4 and 5 in private.
2. Children (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will take evidence on the Bill at Stage 1 from—
June Loudoun, Grandparents Apart UK;
Ian Maxwell, National Manager, Shared Parenting Scotland;
Dr Sue Whitcombe, Chartered Psychologist;
and then from—
Stuart Valentine, Chief Executive, Relationships Scotland;
Isobel Bilsland, Manager, Relationships Scotland Borders.
3. Children (Scotland) Bill (in private): The Committee will review the evidence heard earlier in the meeting.
4. Defamation and Malicious Publications (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider its approach to the scrutiny of the Bill at Stage 1.
5. Work programme: The Committee will consider its work programme.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.