September 18, 2018 10:00
1. Declaration of interests: Fulton MacGregor will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
2. Post-legislative scrutiny of the Police and Fire Reform (Scotland) Act 2012: The Committee will take evidence, in round-table format, from—
Chief Superintendent Ivor Marshall, President, Association of Scottish Police Superintendents;
Councillor Elena Whitham, Spokesperson for Community Wellbeing, and Mike Callaghan, Policy Manager, COSLA;
Denise Christie, Scottish Regional Secretary, Fire Brigades Union Scotland;
Sandy Brindley, Chief Executive, Rape Crisis Scotland;
Professor Nick Fyfe, Founding Director, Scottish Institute for Policing Research.
3. Proposed integration of the British Transport Police in Scotland into Police Scotland: The Committee will take evidence from-
Humza Yousaf, Cabinet Secretary for Justice, and Donna Bell, Deputy Director, Police Division, Scottish Government.
4. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will further consider the following negative instrument—
Sheriff Court Fees Amendment Order 2018 (SSI 2018/194).
5. Appointment of European Union Reporter: The Committee will decide which of its members to appoint as its European Union Reporter.
6. Justice Sub-Committee on Policing: The Committee will consider a report back from the Sub-Committee meeting held on 13 September 2018.