1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 5 in private.
2. Fair Rents (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will take evidence on the Bill at Stage 1 from—
John Blackwood, Chief Executive, Scottish Association of Landlords;
Tony Cain, Policy Manager, Association of Local Authority Chief Housing Officers;
Gordon Maloney, National Committee Member, Living Rent;
and then from—
Nina Ballantyne, Strategic Lead, Social Justice, Citizen’s Advice Scotland;
Professor Douglas Robertson, Consultant & Housing researcher, Stirling University - retired.
3. European Charter of Local Self-Government (Incorporation) (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider the Bill at Stage 2 (Day 1).
4. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will consider the following negative instruments—
Non-Domestic Rating (Valuation of Utilities) (Scotland) Amendment Order 2021 (SSI 2021/59); Non-Domestic Rate (Scotland) Order 2021(SSI 2021/63); Non-Domestic Rates (District Heating Relief and Renewable Energy Generation Relief) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2021(SSI 2021/64); Non-Domestic Rates (Levying and Miscellaneous Amendments) (Scotland) Regulations 2021 (SSI 2021/65).
5. Fair Rents (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider the evidence heard earlier in the meeting.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.