1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 4 and 5 in private.
2. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will consider the following negative instrument—
The Planning (Scotland) Act 2019 (Commencement No. 5 and Saving, Transitional and Consequential Provisions) Regulations 2020 (SSI 2020/294 (C.25).
3. Period Products (Free Provision) (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider the Bill at Stage 2 (Day 1).
4. European Charter of Local Self-Government (Incorporation) (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider its witnesses for Stage 1 of the Bill.
5. Pre-Budget Scrutiny: The Committee will consider a draft letter to the Scottish Government on Pre-Budget Scrutiny.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.