Colin Smyth S5O-04404
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it plans to create any new offences to enforce restrictions on travel distances for the purpose of exercise and leisure and group size for the purpose of meeting other households.
John Mason S5O-04405
2. To ask the Scottish Government how the Hate Crime and Public Order (Scotland) Bill could impact on sectarianism, in light of this not being specifically mentioned in it as a characteristic that might attract expressions of hatred.
Liam Kerr S5O-04406
3. To ask the Scottish Government how many police officers have been tested for COVID-19.
Sandra White S5O-04407
4. To ask the Scottish Government what support is being provided to victims of domestic abuse during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Murdo Fraser S5O-04408
5. To ask the Scottish Government for what reason prisoners are not routinely tested for COVID-19 before release.
Jamie Halcro Johnston S5O-04409
6. To ask the Scottish Government what conditions are placed on the use of mobile phones that have been allocated to prisoners during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Emma Harper S5O-04410
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the process through which people with complex medical conditions are treated when they are taken into police or prison custody.
Daniel Johnson S5O-04411
8. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of recent international events, what data it keeps on the injuries incurred by BAME people in police custody.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.