1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 5 and 6 in private.
2. Digital connectivity: The Committee will take evidence from-
Paul Wheelhouse, Minister for Energy, Connectivity and the Islands, Clive Downing, R100 Programme Director, and Robbie McGhee, Deputy Director, Digital Connectivity, Scottish Government.
3. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will consider the following negative instruments—
Plant Health (Export Certification) (Scotland) Amendment Order 2021 Plant Health and Plant Propagating Material (Miscellaneous Amendments) (Scotland) Regulations 2021 Bee Diseases and Pests Control (Scotland) Amendment Order 2021.
4. European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018: The Committee will consider proposals by the Scottish Government to consent to the UK Government legislating using the powers under the Act in relation to the following UK statutory instrument proposals—
The Common Fisheries Policy (Amendment etc.) Regulations 2021 The Plant Health, Seeds and Seed Potatoes (Amendment) Regulations 2021 The Vegetable and Ornamental Plant Propagating Material and Fodder Plant Seed (Amendment) Regulations 2021 The Plant Health (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) (Amendment) Regulations 2021 The Phytosanitary Conditions (Amendment) Regulations 2021.
5. Legacy paper: The Committee will consider a draft report reflecting on its work during the current session and suggesting priorities for Session 6.
6. Annual report: The Committee will consider a draft annual report for the parliamentary year from 13 May 2020 to 24 March 2021.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.