1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 6 and 7 in private.
2. Instruments subject to made affirmative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions and Requirements) (Local Levels) (Scotland) Amendment (No. 17) Regulations 2021 (SSI 2021/136).
3. Instruments subject to negative procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
National Assistance (Assessment of Resources and Sums for Personal Requirements) Amendment (Scotland) Regulations 2021 (SSI 2021/115); Red Rocks and Longay Urgent Marine Conservation Order 2021 (SSI 2021/131); Council Tax Reduction (Scotland) Amendment (No. 3) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 (SSI 2021/137); Carer’s Allowance (Coronavirus) (Breaks in Care) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2021 (SSI 2021/140); Town and Country Planning (Emergency Period and Extended Period) (Coronavirus) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 2021 (SSI 2021/142); Non-Domestic Rates (Restriction of Relief) (Scotland) Regulations 2021 (SSI 2021/145); Non-Domestic Rates (Coronavirus Reliefs) (Scotland) Regulations 2021 (SSI 2021/151).
4. Instruments not subject to any parliamentary procedure: The Committee will consider the following—
Animal Health (Notification and Control Measures) (Miscellaneous Amendments) (Scotland) Order 2021 (SSI 2021/130); Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (Appointment of Chief Inspector) Order 2021 (SSI 2021/132); UK Withdrawal from the European Union (Continuity) (Scotland) Act 2021 (Commencement No. 1) Regulations 2021 (SSI 2021/141 (C.11); Act of Sederunt (Rules of the Court of Session 1994 Amendment) (Court Sittings) 2021 (SSI 2021/153).
5. Tied Pubs (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider responses from the Scottish Government and the Member in Charge, Neil Bibby MSP to points raised on the delegated powers provisions in this Bill ahead of Stage 3.
6. Handover Report The Committee will consider a draft handover report for its successor Committee in Session 6.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.