- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
Scheduled times are subject to change
About This Meeting
April 23, 2019 10:00
1. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will take evidence on the Justice of the Peace Courts (Sheriffdom of South Strathclyde, Dumfries and Galloway) etc. Amendment Order 2019 [draft] from—
Humza Yousaf, Cabinet Secretary for Justice, Walter Drummond-Murray, Courts and Tribunals Policy Officer, and Jo-Anne Tinto, Directorate for Legal Services, Scottish Government.
2. Subordinate legislation: Humza Yousaf (Cabinet Secretary for Justice) to move—
S5M-16769—That the Justice Committee recommends that the Justice of the Peace Courts (Sheriffdom of South Strathclyde, Dumfries and Galloway) etc. Amendment Order 2019 [draft] be approved.
3. Management of Offenders (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider the Bill at Stage 2 (Day 2).
4. Justice Sub-Committee on Policing: The Committee will consider a report back from the Sub-Committee meeting held on 4 April 2019.
5. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether its consideration of a draft report on Brexit subordinate legislation should be taken in private at future meetings.