- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
June 12, 2018 10:00
1. Decisions on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 3 and 4 in private.
2. Defamation: The Committee will take evidence, in round-table format, from—
Campbell Deane, Partner, Bannatyne Kirkwood France & Co.;
Rosalind McInnes, Principal Solicitor, BBC;
John Paul Sheridan, Convener, Obligations Sub-Committee, Law Society of Scotland;
Gavin Sutter, Senior Lecturer in Media Law, Queen Mary University, London;
Nik Williams, Project Manager, Scottish PEN.
3. Work programme: The Committee will consider its work programme.
4. Remand: The Committee will consider a draft report.