- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
May 15, 2018 10:00
1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 4 in private.
2. Management of Offenders (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will take evidence on the Bill at Stage 1 from—
Liz Dougan, Partner, Brazenall and Orr Solicitors;
Leanne McQuillan, President, Edinburgh Bar Association;
Dr Louise Brangan, Policy and Public Affairs Manager, Howard League Scotland;
Douglas Thomson, Criminal Law Committee, Law Society of Scotland;
Dr Hannah Graham, Lecturer in Criminology, Scottish Centre for Crime and Justice Research, University of Stirling.
3. Justice Sub-Committee on Policing: The Committee will consider a report back from the Sub-Committee meeting on 10 May 2018.
4. Work programme: The Committee will consider its work programme.