- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
November 12, 2019 10:15
1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 6 and 7 in private.
2. Scottish Biometrics Commissioner Bill: The Committee will take evidence on the Bill at Stage 1 from—
Humza Yousaf, Cabinet Secretary for Justice, Angela Davidson, Head of Police Powers Unit, Elaine Hamilton, Head of Forensics Policy, and David Murdoch, Scottish Government Legal Directorate, Scottish Government.
3. Justice Sub-Committee on Policing: The Committee will consider a report back from the Sub-Committee meeting held on 7 November 2019.
4. Scottish Biometrics Commissioner Bill (in private): The Committee will consider the evidence heard on the Bill.
5. Children (Scotland) Bill (in private): The Committee will consider its approach to Stage 1 scrutiny.
6. Pre-Budget Scrutiny: The Committee will consider a draft report on its Pre-Budget Scrutiny.
7. Work programme: The Committee will consider its work programme.
Proposed future business
For further information, contact Stephen Imrie, Clerk to the Committee on 0131 348 5195 or by email [email protected]