- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
November 19, 2019 10:00
1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 3 and 4 in private.
2. Public petition PE1458: The Committee will take evidence on petition PE1458 by Peter Cherbi, on a Register of Interests for members of Scotland's judiciary from—
Moi Ali, former Judicial Complaints Reviewer.
3. Public petition PE1458: The Committee will consider the evidence heard on petition PE1458.
4. Secure care places for children and young people in Scotland: The Committee will consider a draft report.
Proposed future business
For further information, contact Stephen Imrie, Clerk to the Committee on 0131 348 5195 or by email [email protected]