1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to review the evidence heard under item 3, and whether to take item 6 in private.
2. Scottish Biometrics Commissioner Bill: The Committee will take evidence on the Bill at Stage 1 from—
Dr Ken Macdonald, Head of ICO Regions, Information Commissioner’s Office;
Al Duff, Professor of Information Policy, Edinburgh Napier University and Member of NO2ID Edinburgh;
Matthew Rice, Scotland Director, Open Rights Group;
Judith Robertson, Chair, Scottish Human Rights Commission.
3. Brexit Contingency Planning: The Committee will take evidence from-
Deputy Chief Constable Will Kerr, Police Scotland;
Detective Chief Superintendent Patrick Campbell, Specialist Crime Division, Police Scotland.
4. Delegated Powers and Law Reform Committee consultation on Scottish Law Commission Bills and referral criteria: The Committee will consider a draft response.
5. Scottish Biometrics Commissioner Bill and Brexit Contingency Planning (in private): The Committee will review the evidence heard at today's meeting.
6. Work programme: The Committee will consider its work programme.
Proposed future business
For further information, contact Stephen Imrie, Clerk to the Committee on 0131 348 5195 or by email email@example.com
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.