- There are no public meetings scheduled at present
September 10, 2019 10:02
1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take items 4 and 6 in private.
2. Secure care places for children and young people in Scotland: The Committee will take evidence from-
Nick Hobbs, Head of Advice and Investigations, Children and Young People’s Commissioner Scotland;
Nicola Dickie, Chief Officer – Children and Young People, COSLA;
Hugh Carr, Head of Strategic Procurement, and Janine Hunt, Strategic Programme Manager, Scotland Excel.
3. European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018: The Committee will consider a proposal by the Scottish Government to consent to the UK Government legislating using the powers under the Act in relation to the following UK statutory instrument proposal:
The Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme (Revocation) (EU Exit)Regulations 2019
4. Secure care places for children and young people in Scotland: The Committee will review the evidence taken at today's meeting.
5. Scottish Biometric Commissioner Bill (in private): The Committee will consider its approach to future witnesses and engagement activities.
6. Work programme: The Committee will discuss a proposal to take evidence on planning for Brexit.
Proposed future business
For further information, contact Stephen Imrie, the Clerk to the Committee on 0131 348 5195 or by email [email protected]