1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 4 in private.
2. Salmon farming in Scotland inquiry update: The Committee will take evidence from-
Terry A’Hearn, Chief Executive, and Peter Pollard, Head of Ecology, Scottish Environment Protection Agency;
Mark Harvey, Team Leader - Aquaculture, Highland Council;
Charles Allan, Fish Health Inspectorate Group Leader, and Zoe Crutchfield, Head, Marine Scotland Licensing Operations Team, Marine Scotland;
and then from—
Tavish Scott, Chief Executive Officer, Anne Anderson, Sustainability Director, and Ben Hadfield, Managing Director MOWI Scotland, Scottish Salmon Producers’ Organisation.
3. European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018: The Committee will consider a proposal by the Scottish Government to consent to the UK Government legislating using the powers under the Act in relation to the following UK statutory instrument proposals—
The Common Fisheries Policy (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) (No.2) Regulations 2020. The Import of and Trade in Animals and Animal Products (Miscellaneous Amendments) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020. The Official Controls (Animals, Feed and Food, Plant Health etc) (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020.
4. Salmon farming in Scotland inquiry update: The Committee will review the evidence heard at agenda item 2.
The Committee will reconvene at 2.00 pm to consider item 5.
5. Construction and procurement of ferry vessels in Scotland (in private): The Committee will consider a draft report.
To share or download a clip: Set the start of the clip by seeking the video, then click Set start point. Repeat for the End point.